New Jersey House of Hope TV | USA | English | Christian
New Jersey House of Hope TV – Background:
Reaching out To Everyone, Everywhere, Whatever, Whoever, Whenever, Wherever, There is Hope
The mission of New Jersey House of Hope is building cities one day at a time through FREE services, counseling, job fairs, hot meals, and notary.
New Jersey House of Hope has been is a nonprofit organization.
New Jersey House of Hope strives to provide essential programs and offerings to cities across New Jersey including the communities of Newark, Irvington, Hillside, Union and the Oranges.
• Free counseling for abused and battered women, substance abuse, marriage, and youth issues.
• After incarceration, youth face staggering challenges. At New Jersey House of Hope, we assist them with reintegration into Society.
• Job Fairs twice a year
• After school programs
• Programs for Veterans, including daily hot meals
• Hospital Visitation
• Resume and Interview Workshops
• FREE Notary Public
• Meals on Wheels
• Also streams “Family Life” Live TV and Radio 24 Hours a day